To provide an excellent, engaging and empowering education in a safe learning environment everyday, in every setting, for every CME student.
2013 Governor's Distinguished Improvement Award
2011 Governor's Distinguished Improvement Award
Blue Ribbon School Winner 2006
John Irwin School of Excellence for
2012 - 2013
2011 - 2012
2010 - 2011
2006 - 2007
2005 - 2006
2004 - 2005
August 12th 4pm-5pm
More information to come.
Come meet your new teacher!
First Full day of school for 1st-6th 8-3 pm
Kindergarten start time 8:05 am-9:05 am
Pike Peak Library District
Fizz Boom Read
What: Children’s Summer Reading Program 2014 – Fizz Boom Read
When: June 1 - July 31
The Library’s Summer Reading Program is fun, free, and builds reading skills. Read with us this summer and win cool prizes! Register online or at your local library starting June 1.
Here's how to play:
- Go to your nearest PPLD library and register for Fizz Boom Read, our free summer reading program, or register online at ppld.org starting June 1.
- Read books!
- Record your reading on our Fizz Boom Read game card!
- Win prizes, prizes, prizes!
- Enjoy our special free programs – performers, stories, crafts, live animals, and more.
Kindergarten through Second Grade
Complete your teacher provided Math packet, then receive a small reward on your return from vacation.
Dance Mat Typing is a fun way for young children to work on their keyboarding skills during the summer
Third through Sixth Grade
Math and Keyboarding Adventure
By completing your teacher provided Math packet, and advancing two lessons in Type to Learn during the summer, you will receive a reward upon you return from vacation.
Keyboarding with Type to Learn 4 is available for home download and will record your progress.
You are invited to our first ever Summer Keyboarding Adventure. To participate simply:
- download your free copy of Type to Learn 4 Web Enabled following the instructions on my web site: Voyage to Leisure: Keyboarding Program
- Your progress will be reported to your teacher as long as you are using your CME provided Id, Password (both your six digit number), and Account Code (143745)
- Advance at least two levels in Type to Learn 4.
Cheyenne Mountain School District’s elementary schools have purchased keyboarding software for use throughout our elementary schools. The license allows for a free home-use option for students, which is associated with your child’s class. Although home use is entirely optional, it can provide a fun and challenging way to develop the important skill of keyboarding.
Installation is easy. Simply follow the instructions under the link below and away you go!
Type to Learn 4: Installation Instructions